NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dr. Andrew Fagelman Negative Reviews



M B. Jul 23rd, 2012 on yelp.com
Not only did I wait at least an hour both times I visited this doctor, but also his staff was very unprofessional. Everything in the office was rushed and I didn`t feel like I was getting personal
Read Full Review at yelp.com


Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Andrew_Fagelman/reviews#ixzz2FOzTxqOn



The best negative reviews are on Yelp but maybe Fagelman's staff so discourteous and behind in there work because they are covering up for Delita Hooks assaulting another MD's patient?

Just asking.  Watch and see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

I went to get a cyst removed from my arm by Dr Vine and I got assaulted by Dr Fagelman's receptionist  office manager. 


Ian's comment a must read on Yelp.   There are plenty of negative reviews on Dr Fagelman's discourteous staff.  My experience was worse and based on Delita Hooks violently assaulting me and than breaking another law -- walking in to the first precinct filing a false complaint so she lied and the corrupt Det said the women in the video yelling no Dee don't do it backed her up.   So they are worse than discourteous.   Fagelman did not fire her or even contact me to apologize.   I just had a hole in my eye in my retina repaired and we believe it is from Delita Hooks running at me punching me in the eye.   Watch the video!!!

  • Ian Y.

    • 42friends
    • 71reviews

    7/7/2011
    I hesitate to recommend Dr. Fagelman.   As a physician I would give him four stars, but running a practice is more than being a good doctor.… Read More
  • Karl H.

    • 2friends
    • 56reviews

    11/3/2011
    Fagelman runs his practice out of a place called "Soho Health" and it is a hipster establishment all the way through.  Attitude from the… Read More
  • Danielle R.

    • 2friends
    • 27reviews

    6/9/2011
    Not sure where the positive reviews come from; I must have come on an off day because this guy was a total bust.

    He didn't see me until an hour after my scheduled appointment and gave me 3 minutes of his time. I told the nurse my whole health history, explained all of my symptoms, what kinds of treatment I had had so far, etc. He came in, didn't explain anything, didn't address any of my concerns, acted like I was making symptoms up, and told me to go see an ENT and prescribed an antibiotic, like the other negative reviewer here. If insurance hadn't covered most of my visit I'd have asked for my money back.

    Another review says he made time for an extra appointment on a fully-booked Sunday. Not sure if he just has this doc mixed up with another one, but he doesn't even make appointments on Sund
    ay.