NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, December 10, 2012

NYPD Caught Downgrading First Degree Rape Caught on Tape




The good and honest NYPD Det who caught his superiors fixing retired because of corruption he could not be part of.
Listen to this interview of NYPD turning away people reporting crimes including a commanders you can hear them on tape and a Chief NYPD officer google his name and learn how he got in trouble with human growth hormone he was taking and The Queens DA and Internal Affairs let him off for bringing a NYPD Emergency Squad with machine guns to harass, intimidated and illegally in the majority of New Yorkers opinions.

Ask Mike Bloomberg, Christine Quinn and any one who want to represent The People of New York what they have to say about this tapes.

I called NOW and I haven't heard back from them.

Listen to the stop and frisk orders taped.

Note that I was violently assaulted, first menaced by Delita Hooks, Dr. Fagelman's receptionist office manager and Det Vergona with the blessing of his supervisors at the First Precinct used another crime her false complaint to make me being assaulted go away.

You can hear on tape above how NYPD do this in Precincts in NYC and Internal Affairs seems to be involved in covering it up but Civil Law Suits and enough People complaining to the Feds and Eric Holder and any agency we can to bring attention.