NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dr. Andrew Fagelman NYC Delita Hooks Menaces Assaults Another MD's Patient


Dr Fagelman Staffer Hooks Assaults Me Files False Complaint PTS Replays Over and Over

I am not healed and my mind re-plays the incident over and over including going to NYPD and being a further victim by NYPD.

I am waiting to hear back from Internal Affairs but the it was sent to their Chief's office and they said they didn't get it until Nov. so 90 days but me until Jan.




Copied and pasted from phone contacting Esposito. I called and he was out that week but spoke to liaison who was nice.  
"Chief Esposito I Was Threatened, Assaulted Perp Files False Complaint NYPD Det Squad No Arrest"

His office referred me to Winski who has not returned my calls.  You have to be a Playmate to get Ed Winski to return your calls.  Playmate wasn't assaulted but Ed runs to help her yet crime committed in his precinct -- a false complaint filed by Delita Hooks who violently assaulted me but first menaced me, than violently gave me the finger and than threatened me with bodily harm.

Internal Affairs is investigating the Det Squad's role in what happen to me.

I ran how many peaceful protests and tried to hard to keep it postive when Winski ticketed Veteran Vets - Viet Nam Vets over 2 inches!!!!

He has never called me back once over that, NYPD fake parking placard in front of the Mercer Hotel,
PO Eugene Schatz aggressively pulling up telling me Mercer pals can park in loading and unloading so why should he call me when I am assaulted and threatened with false arrest Det Vergona using a false complaint.  Vergona's supervisors reported as well.

Of course I contacted Kelly, CCRB and IA.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/lt-angelo-burgos-getting-ready-to.html?m=1




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
POSTED BY SUZANNAH B. TROY ARTIST AT 8:19 AM
EMAIL THIS
BLOGTHIS!
SHARE TO TWITTER
SHARE TO FACEBOOK

LABELS: NYPD CHIEF ESPOSITO LT. ANGELO BURGOS SGT CHEN NYPD DET SQUAD

Google NYPD first precinct makes assault disappear.
I may have another piece of news same Det squad made something like what happen to me disappear but worse under DI Bologna. .


I continue to ask People to sign my petition.

http://www.change.org/petitions/nypd-sgt-chen-det-vergona-det-squad-1st-precinct-making-assault-dissapear-resign-federal-investigation-nypd-corruption-abuse-of-power?utm_source=guides&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_week_one

I did nothing to provoke being assaulted in medical offices.  I don't believe anyone could do anything to deserve being assaulted in a medical office.

Google my name Suzannah B. Troy I did nothing to provoke.

It is also on link for petition -- I looked beautiful that day, I was wearing a protest sign demanding a hospital and looks like some corrupt cops sending me a message.  I was menaced in Dr Andrew Fagelman's office and than violently assaulted.