NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, December 15, 2012

NYPD to Occupy Sandy Bloomberg’s Block a Non Democracy Zone


NYPD Prevent Occupy Hurricane From Standing In front of Bloomberg’s Mansion

The NYPD created a free speech area but entire  public block -- the sidewalks in front of Bloomberg’s mansion are not FREE SPEECH zones which sums our corrupt mayor no respect for democracy! 


Is Bloomberg is Bermuda?

Occupy Hurricane

they are chanting Bloomberg Bloomberg Can’t You See this is a Health Care emergency.

For my readers please google Christine Quinn Chuck Meara
Christine Quinn St. Vincent’s Hospital scandal

Christine Quinn unairbrushed