NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, December 17, 2012

MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2012 NYC economy collapsing (again) Mayor Bloomberg


MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2012

NYC economy collapsing (again) Mayor Bloomberg

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-17/manufacturing-in-new-york-region-contracts-more-than-projected.html


Google mayor Bloomberg Commander and thief    -- watch the documentary trailer powerful....

Good news Christine Quinn who is confident you will be the puppet emperor of NYC has also gone from being sued for back rent 4 times to owning to million dollar plus properties on in NYC and one in New Jersey.

She sold the lie we needed Mike to help us with the economy but look who they helped.
We have Rudin luxury condos instead of a hospital in the West Village that had a Rape Crisis Center that was open 9-11

NYU, Cooper Union and Columbia U all crushing our communities with Mike and puppets helps.