NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dr Fagelman Office Manager Delita Hook's Assault Evil


NYPD Det Vergona Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Evil?
In my opinion yes.  

In 2013 Det Vergona and his immediate supervisor Sgt Chen are going to have to swear under oath at least at one place for sure and that is CCRB when CCRB gets up and functioning.  


How Dr Fagelman looks himself in the mirror is beyond me.  

I was told his wife has to make sure you know she is rich.
Not the kind of person who believes in understating wealth but when it comes to the environment Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks go for stryofoam cups and think Delita Hooks assaulting a patient is just phone.  There is nothing a patient and I was Dr Vines patient -there is nothing a patient could do to warrant being assaulted.  

I had 2 injections in my arm, I was holding a heave bag -- I had 2 bags on my left shoulder and my iPhone on my right while she had nothing and even removed her shoes to pick up speed to better punch me in the eye.  Is that why I had bleeding around the eye and in the eye and just had laser surgery to repair a hole in my retina. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em


I have PTS and I just had laser surgery to repair a hole in my retina from an assault the first precinct statistical report says did not happen even though Sgt Chen practically laughed on the phone your the one who got assaulted.

I believe besides violating my body Delita Hooks violated my patient rights and privacy.  How did she get my name?

Vergona and his supervisors and associates all had to know Delita Hooks broke another law filing a false complaint.  Read on.

I woke up again angry and my jaw tight.

I do believe G-d will punish them.

G-d works in mysterious ways and G-d's own time frame.  

First I am filing notice with the City re: NYPD and I need time to deal with this and organize myself but next year I talk to torte lawyers.  


Ron Kuby said I can sue.  A cop had said because I dropped the charges and it took 4 days folks -fYi because Vergona made sure the assault disappeared by threatening and coercing me -- i agreed to be falsely arrested but corrupt evil Det John Vergona wanted me to wait 4 days until Saturday when because od declining health I gave in to Vergona's abusive and cirrcion but Kuby said I can sue Dr Fagelman.  I looked up Delita Hooks and it appears she has some possible assets so maybe she should get her out of control rage in check.