NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Suicide Royal Hoax Jacintha Saldanha Hung Herself vs Dr. Fagelman NYC Evil A Real Crime Corrupt NYPD No Arrest


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/nurse_room_royal_hoax_was_found_k00wMD6Eq7P5NVNlf6V0OP



Jacintha Saldanha must have been a beautiful soul -- someone who worked hard to care for People and she took a mistake putting through a pranksters calls regarding the Royal family too heart and she did what she never should have and killed herself.

I was a victim of a violent assault and the medical doctor Andrew Fagelman MD of Soho, NYC did not fire his receptionist office manager who menaced me around the office and when I was a safe distance from her by the exit I turned on the video capacity and asked her to please give me the finger again...

Watch this....when the screen goes black it is because she took off her shoes -- ran at me and punched me in the eye as hard as she could.

I told a woman that answers a phone a NY hospital to be proud that she has never behaved this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&feature=youtu.be


Jacintha Saldanha could NEVER EVER do what Delita Hooks did and no one in the medical community would protect this kind of abuse and violence of a patient accept Dr. Andrew Fagelman and the corrupt Det Squad at the First Precinct with Det John Vergona in the lead all decided to accept a false cross complaint....yes the violent abusive Delita Hooks with Dr. Andrew Fagelman's blessing went in to the First Precinct and filed a false complaint another crime -- Delita Hooks filed a false complaint against me her victim.

To me Jacintha Saldanha and her medical supervisors are Saints because her in NYC I am the victim of evil by Dr. Fagelman and Delita Hooks who sits at the front desk at 155 Spring St 4th floor thanks to Det. John Vergona, Sgt. Chen, Lt. Angelo Burgos and DI Ed Winski.

I had some low point myself but I knew I would never kill myself.  A medical office is suppose to be a safe place and so is a precinct. 

Nurse Saldanha you are a Saint compared to Dr. Andrew Fagelman your death tragic.  You did nothing so terrible but Dr. Fagelman and Delita Hooks did violate a patients right.

I have yet to ask authorities how Delita Hooks got my name and it seems yet again my Patient's Rights were violated.  

I suffer PTS and think about this everyday all the time as you can tell and I will until Justice is served.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-did-nothing-to-provoke-dr-fagelmans.html

Jacintha Saldanha the rich royal couple you cared for probably haven't done half the good you did with your life -- tragic and sad her death.   In my book you were a good soul and I know because I was the victim of a medical staff that does not understand right from wrong.   The corrupt det. John Vergona told me the women in the video all that screamed "No Dee DON"T DO IT!" all lied about me  and blamed me.  When they did they did not know I had the video of Delita Hooks threatened me with bodily harm but no patient deserves to be menaced, berated over nothing, violently given the finger, threatened with bodily harm and than violently assaulted including a running punch to my eye, she grabbed my hair and than tried to kick me in the groin.

Delita Hooks caused harm to my body -- to my eye, to my neck and to she left defensive marks on my left forearm, my scalp so in my opinion what she did was evil and so is her employer who let her go right back to her desk and sit there for the rest of the night and she is still there.

The corrupt NYPD involved also evil and if the victim was their wife or daughter they would have applied the law but when it came to me the used a crime a false complaint to make a complaint go away and the detective that investigated Delita Hooks false complaint never even called me.  Why?

Did Det John Vergona and his associates decide the were going to make this violent assault in a Medical office that begins by the exit door where in the video you can see Delita Hooks is by the door and could easily close it but instead she begins the assault by closing the distance between us to hit me hand and phone twice.  Yes she could have closed the door.

Det John Vergona a corrupt evil man that can turn on the sweetness for a few minutes but it is false asked me why did I walk by her?  Why didn't I keep walking instead of stopping?

I told him if you had gone to the office like you promised -- he never went - you would know she sits right by the exit.  He didn't seem to care she got up from behind the long reception desk and followed me around and was waiting for me at the exit to menace me.  I wanted to document from a safe distance her violently giving me the finger.  Unlike Jacintha Saldanha, Delita Hooks had no shame so I thought she would give me the finger again but instead she kept the door open and hit from inside 155 Spring St. Dr. Andrew Fagelman's office twice and follows me out in to the hall way to property violently run at me to punch me in the eye.