NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, December 3, 2012

Ronda Rousey's Sex Strategy: 'I Try To Have As Much Sex As Possible Before I Fight'


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/30/ronda-rousey-sex-fight-mma_n_2218942.html

I had  a bad night waking up a lot and the assault and corrupt cop -- it all replayed in my mind over and over each time  woke-up -- PTS.  For some reason I found this and it didn't make me laugh -- it didn't do much of anything but distract me momentarily.

The NYPD Det Squad so corrupt they sent me a message -- well I am not going to go get a gun or a knife, I am not going to do anything but I tell myself G-d sees all and karma moves slower than corrupt Detectives like the ones I dealt with but I do believe Karma is a boomerang.

After being assaulted and as bad or worse going to corrupt cops who threatened to arrest me if I didn't drop assault charges using the violent receptionist office manager from Dr. Fagelman's cross complaint filed after me and yet another crime besides threatening me with bodily harm and than assaulting me three times before I defended myself and I did the minimal to stop her from punching, kicking me in the groin but she would not let go of my hair.  The heavy woman in the video had to ask her repeatedly to let go of me.  The heavy woman asked me to let go of her first and I held up my hands and pointed out I wasn't touch her that she was holding on to my hair pulling it.

So when I see this pretty woman talking about fighting it caught my eye.

I did nothing to provoke this violent raging  woman and think about it -- I was a patient in a medical office getting a cyst removed from my arm -- 2 painful injections -- I was holding a heavy bag on my shoulder -- I had two bags and I held my phone which she hit out of my hand twice beginning the assault and when the camera goes black she had removed her shoes and ran at me punching me.

She seemed very practiced in the running at a victim punching them, pulling hair and kicking to the groin.

Although I was bent over because I got her to the ground she wouldn't let go of my hair so I was bent over like a bridge harming my neck which was in bad shape and lucky for me when she kicked me in the groin she barely made contact but it seemed she had practiced this kind of assault.

I also lost an earring that got ripped out of my air as she assaulted me a patient and I was wearing a protest sign demanding a hospital in the W. Village which she damaged but I did fix.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-did-nothing-to-provoke-dr-fagelmans.html