NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, December 28, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg Does Zero to Help CUNY Students

Mayor Bloomberg Does Zero to Help CUNY Students

Suzannah,
Can you help by blogging the following event my BF experienced when he went to the financial aide office at NYC College of Technology (CUNY) because we know he is not alone and would like to find out how many other students are affected. A close friend of mine whose BF.... currently receives TAP and Pell as a student and found out that he exhausted his limit leaving him with a balance of $880 for the Spring semester that he can not afford to pay. Note: the Federal govt and the State cut these funds and to make matters worse CUNY raised their tuition very recently. As an end result, students are going to have to drop out of school because they can not afford their tuition. What a messed-up situation.

What is Bloomberg offering to do to help CUNY students......many young people went back to school because of the recession and now they are getting #%&*#ed-up again by the Govt. This is crazy.

Thanks. I really appreciate your help on this because we need to make your readers aware of this new problem.