NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, December 10, 2012

Yetta Kurland Announces Candidacy for NYC Council 3rd District

Friend -- 

I wanted to let you know that earlier today, I officially announced my candidacy for the New York City Council, 3rd District.

If you weren't able to attend you can take a moment and check out a short clip from the announcement in the video below:



Can you contribute $25 dollars today so we can make sure our campaign has the tools needed to win this race.

We have proven that when we come together as a community, we can win.

So, to win this election, I need you. My job, as I see it, will be to amplify your voice. In the months ahead I will be reaching out to you. Please check our website and let me know your thoughts.

Together we can bring our vision and values forward to address the issues we face as New Yorkers.

Best,
Yetta

Like Yetta on Facebook
Check us out on Twitter: @yettakurland
And our website can be found at: www.yettakurland.com


Yetta Kurland
http://www.yettakurland.com/