NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, December 20, 2012

TRANSIT WORKERS UNION LOCAL 100 ENDORSES YETTA KURLAND FOR CITY COUNCIL


Go to the above link and I, Suzannah B. Troy, endorse Yetta too!!!!



TRANSIT WORKERS UNION LOCAL 100 ENDORSES YETTA KURLAND FOR CITY COUNCIL

New York, NY - Today, John Samuelsen, President of TWU Local 100, announced the union’s endorsement of Yetta Kurland in her bid for the New York City Council, 3rd District.
"On behalf of the 38,000 hardworking men and women of the Transport Workers Local 100, I'm pleased to announce our support for Yetta G. Kurland's campaign for the 3rd City Council District”, stated John Samuelsen, President, TWU Local 100.
“Yetta is a lifelong organizer and activist who has brought together people of diverse backgrounds to fight for a broad range of social, political and economic justice issues. Most importantly, she has emerged as a leading advocate for safe, affordable, and accessible mass transportation for both the members of our Union and the riding public."