NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg DA Adrian Schoolcraft Case No Grand Jury! NYPD Chief Marino would have been...





Deputy Chief Michael Marino would have been indicted along with others. 



http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/03/robert_borrelli.php
Downgrading crime and how about Sgt. Chen and Det Vergona from The First Precinct making a violent crime disappear using a false complaint.  Watch the beginning of a violent assault at Dr. Andrew Fagelman's Medical offices 155 Spring St.  She violently gave me the finger and was so pleased with herself when I was a safe enough distance from her I asked her to please give me the finger again.  When she runs at me punching me in the eye the screen goes black and than she grabbed my hair and kicked me in the groin although barely made contact because I got her down on the ground and as far away as I could with her still violently holding on to my hair.