NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ben Brafman Great Lawyer Gets Julien Chabbott a Millionaire that Flees Parking Tickets Off



http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/case_dropped_against_millionaire_KmZiOVyM31wJjkDwNTVskI

Ben Brafman is a great lawyer --- I would love to have him tutor me on suing the NYPD.  (Ben look at this...http://youtu.be/ur5W3JziMi8 same precinct 01 -- 01 fixed violent assault for Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks. Dr. Fagelman did not fire her and instead of closing the door after coming out from behind a long closed off counter to menace me and violently give me the finger violating my patient rights she runs and punches me in the eye.  Without laser surgery I would have gone blind and she damaged my 50 year old neck already damaged now worse == not fired or arrested...in your face proof 01 Precinct Det. Squad corrupt.)

I think Julien Chabbott is disgusting and repulsive and one of an elite group that has the money to pay parking tickets and would do just about anything; lot less than legal bills that someone is going to pay and "line snob" didn't generate money to pay Brafman's bills is my guess.


Reminder I witnessed a retired NYPD commander on Bill Rudin's payroll trying to fix a parking ticket for a Rudin flunkie in front of the St. Vincent's Hospital conversion in to Rudin Luxury Condos.

Just a reminder NYPD Eugene Schatz pulled up to me in a squad car as I was leaving a voice mail for Internal Affairs and yelled they can park there (the loading and unloading The Mercer Hotel) -- actually they can't but the First Precinct has a special relationship with the hotel and turns a blind eye to the illegal valet parking while ticketing Veteran Vendors and artists.

Thanks to Internal Affairs not doing their job (yet again) NYPD PO Eugene Schatz is now in my opinion in community affairs 01 to better do fixing and favors for The Mercer Hotel who has him on speed dial....?

I recently photographed luxury cars parked there yet again.

The First Precinct gets blind eye itis for the rich and cow tows to them.  I am so glad Ed Winski is back in mid-town and my guess is he and the other white shirts named in the Occupy Wall Street law suits will be retiring soon.

The Adrian Schoolcraft trial will be the closest thing to a commission on the NYPD we can get under Bloomberg who wants his puppet Christine Quinn in office to continue his rule on behalf of the "Oligarchs of NY".


Will Chabbott get sued by the NYPD officer he hurt fleeing a parking ticket he could easily have paid?
In 30 days we will have an answer.    Chabbott in theory could sue The Mercer Hotel who continues to use the loading and unloading as private parking even taking keys and moving the cars if need be as well as taking cash?