NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Christine Quinn protested Monday

Dear all:

The New York League of Conservation Voters is hosting a Mayoral Forum on Sustainability at Cooper Union on Monday April 22nd (Earth Day). Let's take this opportunity to educate voters on Quinn's consistent violation of the public trust.
 
Where: The Great Hall, Cooper Union
7 East 7th Street (btw 3rd and 4th Ave.)
New York, NY  10003

When:  Monday, April 22, 2013 5:15 PM - 6:45 PM

RSVP: email

Also, please ask your like-minded friends to "like" our Defeat Christine Quinn page on Facebook   
 
Thanks.
 
Donny Moss
 
 Like us on Facebook  View our photos on flickr