NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dr. Andrew Fagelman Defends his Employee Delita Hooks Assaulting a Patient



Assaulted at 155 Spring St. by Delita Hooks dr. andrew fagelman's receptionist office manager and dr. fagelman did not fire her -- he defends her actions in this video and paid her for her time.
http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

I wasn't his patient but a patient of Dr. Vine who vacated the offices with her partner 2 weeks after the assault.

Without surgery to me eye I would have lost my vision..... you can see Delita Hooks throw her shoes and than run at me to punch me in the eye has hard as possible -- I would have gone blind.  She than grabbed my hair and she than tried kicking me to the groin when I finally defended myself and gently took this violent lunatic down to the ground.

In my opinion Dr. Fagelman is a very evil man and there is something very wrong with him and Delita Hooks and their staff.

The NYPD's role in this is still being investigated and one wonders if they are doing fixing for Dr. Fagelman and Delita Hooks?   The NYPD and mayor Bloomberg selling the lie crime is down -- the NYPD fixing crime as they did in my case.

I am sure Dr Fagelman isn't writing steriod scrips for the NYPD like the MD in Staten Island who was doing so for a gaggle of NYPD officers including Chief Marino Adrian Schoolcraft's lead kidnapper.

There is something very very wrong with Dr Fagelman, Delita Hooks and the NYPD that were suppose to investigate me being assaulted by Delita Hooks and fixed the crime of assault and a false cross complaint.

The trial begins Sept. 2013

http://adrianschoolcraftsupport.blogspot.com