NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg Commish Kelly Charles Hynes Issue NYPD Hero Whistle Blower Joe Sanchez an Apology and Honorary Re-Instatment


Mayor Bloomberg, Commish Kelly and Charles Hynes:

 I am writing you today to right a wrong, a grave and cruel injustice done to a hero whistle blowing NYPD officer Joe Sanchez.


Charles Hynes in his own writing praises Sanchez and a witness can confirm Mr. Hynes  put his hands on Joes shoulders and said "You got f//ked".  I am asking the mayor to issue an apology to Joe and his family and that the NYPD find some integrity at this difficult time with the Adrian Schoolcraft trial beginning in Sept. and issue Joe an honorary return to the NYPD. 




http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/04/adrian-schoolcraft-look-charles-hynes.html


See Charles Hynes in his own words praise Joe.


I was violently assaulted 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em almost blinded,  damage to my neck.  01 Det Squad investigating Det. Vergona fixed the crime giving me the Schoolcraft -- Sanchez treatment so I am now an advocate for NYPD officers treated they way Det. Vergona treated me. http://youtu.be/ur5W3JziMi8 More info including anti-Semitism & refusal to investigate.  NYPD has a lot of wrongs to right. Start with Joe Sanchez &  also arrest the woman who violently assaulted me.

Would you want to be treated the way Joe Sanchez a good cop was treated or in my case violently attacked MD office Soho and instead of an arrest NYPD fixing like havinJoe Sanchez framed to get him a whistle blower off the force.

Charles Hynes can confirm all this & my link shows you his own writing verifying Joe Sanchez is a good cop.

Time to go back in Time 30 years ago with Charles Hynes as Joe Sanchez's advocate and give Joe an apology and honorary re-instatement.

Thank you,
Suzannah B. Troy
"Betrayal At Ground Zero" Letter in The WSJ for our Rescue Workers