NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, April 27, 2013

New Yorker's Prefer Dick Like Weiner than Mike's mini-me Chris Quinn

New Yorkers Prefer Weiner's Junk to Chris Quinn Mike Jr.
We The People are constantly screwed, at least Anthony showed us what he is going to do with it.


Hey Anthony, I don't have balls, but I am constantly told I have huge balls.

We don't care about your sex life. Just walk thru the fire and run no matter what they toss to protect their greed and stupidity dealings crushing this city in to s soulless haven for rich oligarchs who want their servants including NYPD providing services and leaving.

Just say the past is the past I am going to take back the City and represent The People, not the oligarchs of NY that back Quinn and want you out if the race because u can win.

Ur a dick but one NYers believe will serve us not rule us.