NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Salon SCK 1845 Broadway 2nd Fl Lai Miracle Make-over





It is  7 and a 1/2 months since Dr Fagelman's  violent receptionist office manager violently assaulted me and lied about it.  My video proving all involved including The NYPD's role fixing really has hurt my health and  harmed me even more. 

I looked and felt awful.  Lai worked wonders on my hair despite a clump failing out Friday.  

Lai a miracle worker. 

It is not easy coming back from being the victim of a violent assault that required eye surgery or go blind and to know she was not fired.
I have a long way to go on the healing process -- not feeling great but Lai gets a smile out of me and makes my hair look beautiful.

Salon SCK 1845 Broadway 2nd Fl Lai Miracle Make-over