NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, April 29, 2013

Michael Schwartz NYC Short Stories Cornelia Cafe


Right on the heals of the very successful benefit for Save Coney Island, at MoMA, where I performed my short story "Hey Gerry!," it is being published in the anthology book, Have a NYC 2: New York Short Stories, which will have its book launch and signing this coming Friday, May 3rd, at Cornelia St Cafe, and I and the other authors of the book, will be reading from our stories and doing a book signing.

All the info for the event is below:

Friday May 3rd: Book launch:
One of my short stories is being published in the anthology book: Have A NYC 2: New York Short Stories (Three Rooms Press). Friday May 3rd will be the book launch party/reading at Cornelia Street Cafe at 6PM. I and the other writers in the book, will be reading from our stories, and then doing a book signing. This is your opportunity to get a copy of the book signed by ALL of the writers.  See the attached flyer for more detailed info and a picture of the book cover.  It's $8 to attend, and that includes a drink.