NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, April 19, 2013

FBI Wake-up out of your Coma City Hall SAIC, 911 to NYPD IAB to SAIC the fix is in


The SAIC corruption was robbing and raping of NYC Tax Payers and the 911 Tech Corruption is even bigger than CityTime and not news.  John Liu requested a criminal investigation in May of 2012 and the Feds that wire-tapped him must have missed that important information that impacts our lives and more people died because 911 did not work Hurricane Sandy.

A system like CityTime flawed and crappy and key players over billing aka as stealing in my opinion big time.

I look at all this and wonder why the newspapers won't address this and the shockingly violent physical attack by Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks who the First Precinct just way too corrupt -- they men involved to do their job -- they fixed it -- I was emotionally pistol whipped in to dropping charges by cowardly men at the First Precinct to cowardly and corrupt to even meet me to see the defensive wounds and damage to my eye.....

I went to the FBI for help on the 911 Tech System and also Internal Affairs for what I suspected was a cover-up yet another crime in process, first Hooks assaults me, than the corrupt cops at the 01 fix it and now although still on going IAB trying to fix it although I shame them ever day...the case is open.



Note: Not too late to do some wire tap-tap dancing around who is really guilty --- who pushed SAIC like a drug kin pin pushes heroin...

Christine Quinn endorsed by Liz Holtzman who lobbied for SAIC and benefited from Christine Quinn brushing aside 2 investigations in to SAIC.

Now Goldman Sachs head Lloyd Blankfein comes out giving Quinn the nod and GS Mike Bloomberg's best client.... do the math and than keep doing it...add Rudy and his deputy mayors turned lobbyists for SAIC in to the equation and do what Preet Bharara refuses to do go back in Time.


Christine Quinn's chief of staff Chuck Meara has a contact at the First Precinct -- ask his buddy at the first precinct why Det John Vergona and Ed Winski on down fixed me being violently assaulted?  Any ideas?

Why is Internal Affairs spending over half a year trying to cover up for Commander Ed Winksi, Lt. Angelo Burgos, Sgt Chen, Det John Vergona and his partner and the two corrupt cops that got Delita Hooks false cross complaint and never even contacted me.

Like SAIC getting the corrupt MTA SAIC contract the fix was in and who is going to do something to hold the corrupt wheeler and dealers accountable?

In my case it has been 7 and half months when is Delita Hooks going to get arrested and when is IAB going to be shamed in to doing their job?