NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, April 29, 2013

Christine Quinn Loses NY Mag & NYTimes has Campaign Managers?


Christine Quinn Loses NY Mag & NYTimes has Campaign Managers?

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2013/04/ny-mag-no-longer-going-to-be-christine.html

Mike had a hard time stealing an illegal third term using every thing he could from slush abuse to funneling money every way he could even via dummy company not  Bloomberg News to his charity and all the media silenced critics like me --- my YouTube channel was even removed because I was the only one to predict Mike might not win due to vote anger.

Well if Christine Quinn wins it is by luck and voter apathy.

She may not win.

I have to laugh.  Standing out St. Vincent's fighting the Rudin luxury condos instead of a hospital I left Howard Rubenstein a  message and warned him she will have a tough time at the voting booth -- but Howard and all his media puppets refuse to respect the People of NYC and democratic process so they may be taught a lesson this time around.....since Mike barely winning was not lesson enough.
http://www.rubenstein.com/clients.html

Howard is so old but he is called "god" and u can't get a job at city hall in the upper ranks unless he interviews you.