NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dr Fagelman's Delita Hooks 155 Spring St Violent Assault Vid proving NYPD corruption as well almost 5,000 views


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=emo




This video even proves Internal Affairs is corrupt and is part of a law suit actually 2.

This video has been described as horrific and Delita Hooks Dr Fagelman's receptionist office manager who sits by the door at a long closed off reception desk got out to menace me after a verbal assault on me violating my patient rights and my body so why would Det John Vergona, Sgt Chen, Lt Angelo Burgos, DI Ed Winski go out of their way to expose themselves as corrupt cops that fix crime and why does Internal Affairs drag their feet 7 months protecting corrupt cops?

Delita Hooks assault me almost 8 months ago so what is the Statute of Limitations on Assault in NYC?

Does Dr Fagelman do favors for the NYPD and does Hooks have a special friend with NYPD or is it just a series of biases against me that made these corrupt cops feel they could turn me away prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint also a serious crime besides running at me to punch me in the eye. Without surgery I would have gone blind.  I never put down my heavy bag with an iPad and my wallet and held my phone in my right hand my dominant hand as she repeatedly assaulted me punching me, ripping my hair.  With my left hand I took her down to the floor as gently as possible and stayed as far from her as possible but she still was pulling my hair repeatedly kicking.

Civil Rights lawyer Eric Saunders is suing NYPD IAB Chief Campisi and he refers to misogynist fools ole boys club and based on their bias treatment of me include IAB internal affairs as exposed as uber corrupt because to date for almost 8 months no arrest and if Delita Hooks did this to their wives or rich residents of Soho that really run the precinct there would be an arrest.


http://www.thesandersfirmpc.com/former-iab-female-detective-files-15-mil-notice-to-sue/

"IAB intentionally misleads the public and jeopardizes the public safety by promoting an ‘image’ of openness and fairness in policing meanwhile covering up its own serious corruption problems.  Pelage claims that IAB is rife with problems of intentionally ‘mishandling’ police corruption cases; misusing public funds; misusing department equipment (radio motor patrol vehicles, cellular telephones, EZ Passes, helicopters, etc.), as well as racism, sexism, nepotism and cronyism. "