NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, April 11, 2013

SAIC To Knab


SAIC CITYTIME PRETRIALAPRIL 16th...

while...

SAIC NABS More Contracts?, according to Washington Technology...chooses careful words in describing nabbing $228million in contracts via Sandia Labs, sort of NASA. 

nab  
/nab/

Verb
  1. Catch (someone) doing something wrong: "Olympic drug tests nabbed another athlete yesterday".
  2. Take or grab (something): "Dan nabbed the seat next to mine".
Synonyms
catch - seize - arrest - grasp - grab - pinch - nick

"SAIC nabs $228M IT consolidation contract with Sandia National Labs"

http://washingtontechnology.com/articles/2013/04/09/saic-sandia-contract.aspx

"Sandia National Laboratories supports the department’s National Nuclear Security Administration through its delivery of science and technology support to solve national security issues."


NYC Gov officials from Bloomberg on down including Quinn and Bill Thompdon have no shame for their role in CityCrime!!! Rudy and his deputy mayors turned lobbyists no shame!! 


No arrests of NYC Gov officials.  

All soft landings or biz as usual.  

Mike and mini-me given unofficial immunity by Preet just like their role in slush abuse.