NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mike Bloomberg Sold our Firehouses Next our Libraries?


Mike Bloomberg Sold our Firehouses Next our Libraries?
Subject: Save New York City Libraries From Bloomberg Developer Destruction
FYI note from Suzannah B. Troy Steve Levin a puppet boy for Vito Lopez and Quinn's lulu boy as well... a sell-out that most be voted out along with Christine Quinn aka Mrs. Bloomberg....
Hi,

I signed a petition to Stephen Levin, City Council Member, Mayor Michael R Bloomberg, and 6 others which says:

"We demand that Mayor Bloomberg stop defunding New York libraries at a time of increasing public use, population growth and increased city wealth.  Shrinking our library system to create real estate deals for the wealthy at a time of cutbacks in education and escalating disparities in opportunity is not only unjust, it is a shortsighted plan that will ultimately hurt New York City’s economy and competitiveness."

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://signon.org/sign/save-new-york-city-libraries?source=s.em.cp&r_by=579940

Thanks!



"First it was our firehouses, now our libraries and no one wants to report on mega crime CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech, etc.  all cover-ed up and Quinn green lighted historic  corruption..."
Suzannah B. Troy