NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, April 27, 2013

SAIC Goes Gaga Split CityTime Curse?




As New Yorkers willfully obtuse or blissfully ignorant of Mike Bloomberg, Christine Quinn even in my opinion Rose Gill Hearns role because SAIC robbing us started way back before Denault --- in my opinion Rudy and his deputy mayors lobbyists as guilty as nyc gov top officials and don't forget 911 Tech Scandal -- SAIC shareholders law suits and criminal trial low grade fire could turn in 5 Alarm Fire or way bigger --

media pretends like mike nothing happen while SAIC continues a Madonna Lady Gaga make-over to not have an Enron ending despite bail outs from Pentagon oops I meant to say contracts hardee har!!!

Stay tuned!!!!!


SAIC Cunning Split to End CityTime Fall-Out?
SAIC sooooo creative......

SAIC hoping SEC doesn't wake-up out if it's coma?

Hardee har.  

Mike B wants u to think about sugar fat not the largest tax payer abuses ever in nyc gov history mostly all tech contracts. The emperor has no clothes.