NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bill Thompson Wants an Apology from Quinn Bill Apologize to Black People Stop and Frisk



http://politicker.com/2013/06/bill-thompson-demands-christine-quinn-apologize-to-new-yorkers-of-color/

I despise Christine Quinn a sell-out but FYI so is Bill Thompson and he just sold out Black People including young women that have been stopped and frisked and live in fear of it happening again -- a total violation of their bodies and what has come to light is too many stop and frisks by NYPD were for no reason as can be heard on Adrian Schoolcraft tapes and reminder his law suit is coming up this September.


David Dinkins, Bill Thompson and Charles Rangel love the NYPD and Commish Kelly so much they support his Stop and Frisk program.....ask Black People how they feel about Bill Thompson, Charles Rangel and David Dinkins response.  These guys don't care because they are making so much money as sell-outs and have no fear of the NYPD falsely arresting them or stopping and frisking them.


Bill Thompson Wants an Apology from Quinn Bill Apologize to Black People Stop and Frisk