NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cynthia Taveras Attempts to Defend Dr. Fagelman's Delita Hooks Violent Assault of a patient




Cynthia Taveras -- I have no idea if this is her real name and identity but I want to know if she was asked along with a series of other patients to come and harass me on YouTube on my channel which is my property to harass me on behalf of Delita Hooks because Delita Hooks was told not to contact me and I am on the phone holding for Internal Affairs to ask if Delita Hooks can be investigated for aggravated harassment as well if I am correct and Hooks is asking patients to harass me.

Note yesterday after 12,500 views the video evidence of Dr. Fagelman's violent receptionist provoking me to start filming suddenly was given an adult rating and now I have a "Cynthis Taveras" in my opinion attempting to blame me for Delita Hooks violent savage assault.

Seems like 8 months of a violent assault, NYPD fixing making me wonder if Dr. Fagelman called 1800-NYPD PBA IAB fix? or what because she also filed a false cross complaint which the video proves so the NYPD's actions beyond shocking but disgusting but what about the cyber harassment/stalking my opinion from comments insulting, slandering me and blaming me the victim to having videos part of a playlist removed which Google YouTube returned and apologized to me about.

IAB phone is not working -- it rank for almost 4 minutes and than asked me to plug in an extension.

Calling back...

Still holding for IAB but FYI -- Delita Hooks acting like a violent unprofessional lunatic from the get go and there are other Yelp reviews warning patients to not go there -- they talk about being berated, unprofessional behavior, rude and even leaving in worse shape....

Watch 06 seconds in to the video and see the woman in blue leaning against the wall as if she is waiting for a bus.   According to the yelp reviews maybe she see Delita Hooks having major attitude problems on a regular basis so she leans against the wall calm until Delita Hooks switches from a verbal assault, menacing behavior to her violent hand gesture to finally a full out attack....

Still holding for Internal Affairs -- 2nd call the phone just disconnected now I am on attempt 3 to call IAB.
    • Suzannahartist 
      I am reporting your comment to Internal Affairs and the concern that where asked to harass me by the violent woman who assaulted me and got the NYPD in my opinion to fix this crime allowing her to avoid criminal charges and if IAB gets their act together she will be arrested for assault, a false cross complaint and if she has asked people to harass me maybe aggravated harassement as well.
       ·  in reply to cynthia taveras (Show the comment)
    • Suzannahartist 

      I really want to know if you were asked to harass me to blame me and to defend the indefensible? Delita Hooks stood up and yelled I have no rights! She got out from behind a long reception desk to stalk me and menace me and she got between me and the door to violently give me the finger. The video shows what happens next and she could have closed the door but the violent liar wanted my blood. She violated my patient rights, my body seriously damaging my eye and neck
       ·  in reply to cynthia taveras (Show the comment)


Calm down its MY Personal opinion of her and dr fegalman when I met them they seemed like nice people



    Suzannahartist 1 second ago
    I am on the phone with Internal Affairs and I won't be calm. Delita Hooks was told not to contact me. I had to have eye surgery or go blind. I have permanent damage to my eye. I just want one answer from you.. Were you asked to come here? Yes or no. Other wise do not contact me. I am posting on my blogs and reporting to the Internal Affairs.
    Reply · in reply to cynthia taveras (Show the comment)



    • I don't even live in the states I just travel over there to see my doctors... I was in the states a year when I went to his office when I met them.. So to answer your question NO I haven't even talked to her within a year!
       · 
      • Suzannahartist 
        Here is how it works. I have reported your comments to Internal Affairs and my concern this is part of aggravated harassment. I am a victim of a violent crime and I may need a 2nd surgery to my eye. I reported this to Internal Affairs and I am telling you do NOT contact me again. I am sure Jodi Arias has fans like you but Delita Hooks can be a violent liar and after IA does their investigation I hope she will be arrested. Shame on you coming here to blame the victim. She ran and punched me



    Note:  It is now 5:13 and I got through to Internal Affairs after way too many calls.

    I even made a complaint about IAB phone system which disconnected me once, asked me to punch in an extension which is not an option, and got voice mail.

    I asked the IAB Detective what can I do because from the 2 sets of detectives to the the 2 supervisors to the commander they fixed this violent crime so who can I get to investigate whether Delita Hooks is asking patients and pals to come to my YouTube channel to blame me and is that aggravated harassment because if it is I want her arrested for assault, a false cross complaint and aggravated harassment.

    The Detective put me on hold and said IAB will investigate whether it is aggravated harassment.