NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 10, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg Who Pushed a Reckless Tsunami of Community Crushing Development on OLD NY's Infrastructure Wants to Tsunami Proof NYC?


http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/183558/mayor-to-propose-new-infrastructure-to-deal-with-effects-of-climate-change

Mayor Bloomberg Who Pushed a Reckless Tsunami of Community Crushing Development on OLD NY's Infrastructure Wants to Tsunami Proof NYC?

Mike Bloomberg has blood on his hands for pushing a reckless way too rapid development that could not be policed and thank Rudy and Mike for aiding corrupt zone busting architects self certifying breaking laws and Amanda the People's Burden pushing through every illegal zone busting deal she could like NY Law Dorm next to the Hell's Angels, St. Ann's Church from 1847 now an NYU Mega dorm 120 E 12th Street, etc.


Mike has put our lives at risk when he hired HP who had no 911 tech experience and allowed them in my opinion others to grossly over bill us....

Nice to know the fraudster mayor as an after thought on his way out the exit door wants to tsunami proof the NYC or at least Manhattan where the richest folks live?

Too little too late.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Mike.

Mayor Bloomberg Who Pushed a Reckless Tsunami of Community Crushing Development on OLD NY's Infrastructure Wants to Tsunami Proof NYC?