NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Leon Reid IV Put Bomb in Tompkins Square Park Howl


Leon Reid IV Put Bomb in Tompkins Square Park Howl




"It's The Bomb" is a sculpture addressing the climate of fear in America. The bomb is not an actual explosive device but it arrests all who encounter it. This statement was written by the artist Leon Reid IV.



Suzannah B. Troy says calling The Bomb Squad!

FYI:  I was an NYPD nerd and LOVED Lt. Joe Petrosino who some attribute to the origin of the creation of the NYPD Bomb Squad from the days of The Black Hand who put bombs in Garbage Cans like this but they were real.
I still love the Lt Petrosino and visit his name on the NYPD Memorial but the NYPD Det Squad and supervisors were involved in fixing me being violently assaulted even preventing me from reporting Delita Hooks, receptionist office manager filed a false cross complaint which was obvious from the assault video.  Please help this YouTube to go viral to shame Dr. Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St who did not fire Delita Hooks but paid her for her time violently attacking me nearly blinding me and the NYPD the fixed the crime as well as Internal Affairs that has been sitting on this...yesterday marked the 8 month anniversary. 

That being said I have great admiration for the NYPD Bomb Squad.