NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Enough talk: Our politicians must save children’s garden by Clayton Patterson


Enough talk: Our politicians must save children’s garden by Clayton Patterson




http://thevillager.com/2013/06/22/enough-talk-our-politicians-must-save-childrens-garden/

Dear Clatyon:  

Thanks for acknowledging my work to get a speed bump for Anna Silver School and the area near the Children's Magical Garden.  I did so because Alfredo was so passionate for the need and the community board did nothing so I took action.

Thanks again and right on with this article!!!!!!!



Ruppert Playground in jeopardy as well and the children are going to lose their playground to a ritzy eatery at Union Square -- Mike Bloomberg's hideous New York....

Great piece Clayton!!!!