NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 3, 2013

Medical Employees w/ No Criminal Record fixed erased helped for instance by the NYPD like Delita Hooks?


http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

I was just discussing people in the medical world  --- employees, support staff with no police  records and told the story of how the NYPD fixed Delita Hooks, Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manger Delita Hooks, violent assault of me so Delita Hooks has no criminal record although she violently assaulted me.

The video speaks volume and in my opinion clearly Delita Hooks should not be in a medical office or any reception desk but I told this agency involved in health care professionals, you could hire her not knowing she is violent but watch the video if for instance Delita Hooks was applying for a job.....as an example.   Delita Hooks could give you references from Dr. Fagelman and even the women in the video I was told lied about me not knowing I had the video.

I was talking to an agency and I said you can tell me your employee has not criminal record and a Delita Hooks could walk in with a resume, glowing references and have had a violent crime fixed for her the way NYPD detectives and their supervisors fixed it so Delita Hooks was not arrested.

Just an FYI someone like Delita Hooks not having a criminal record in my opinion is solely thanks to NYPD fixing her violent assault of me.