NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 17, 2013

Jamaica News Cocktails With Delita Hooks When She is not Punching Patients?


Jamaica News Cocktails With Delita Hooks When She is not Punching Patients?



Look at this puff piece on the violent liar Delita Hooks a violent violent liar but she can ask oh so nice if she feels like it.



Delita Hooks sure has friends --- I noticed that when the NYPD had the most damning evidence of Delita Hooks threatening me with bodily harm and throwing her shoes running at me to punch me as hard as she could in the eye making a hole in my retina, damaging my eye, my neck and lying about me.

I call her the Jodi Arias of medical reception desks but Jamaica News calls her a curator not receptionist where she sits up at the very front

In my opinion Delita Hooks will be in jail.  She is a violent liar who can turn on the "nice" switch as quickly as she can turn it off.  She yelled at me I have no rights who do I think I am.  She is an economic racist filled with hate?  i wasn't rich enough to have my patient rights respected.
Watch this. http://youtu.be/F_F7rAN2nWY  If she contacts me or has anyone contact me on her behalf to perpetuate her lies I have asked Internal Affairs to investigate if that is "aggravated harassment" and they are plenty of yelp reviews worth reading.  http://youtu.be/F_F7rAN2nWY  Watch this....see the other side of Delita Hooks threatening me when she could of closed the door but she stalked me from behind a long closed counter at Dr. Andrew Fagelman's to violently get between me and the door to give me the finger.  She provoked me to start filming to document.   Than instead of closing the door because I had stepped out holding 2 bags one heavy, my arm numb and my phone she violently attacked me and threw her shoes at me making a hole in my retina, ripping at my hair, my earring ripped out and I finally defended myself. I immediately went to the NYPD.  She did not call 911 and she did not close the door.  She went back to the reception desk where she sits in the very front.

In my opinion a dangerous violent liar who can switch her personality like the wind and she went to the NYPD and was confident she could walk right in to the precinct and lie and blame me for her violence.