NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 17, 2013

Suzannah B. Troy Exclusive Emergency Brake L Train Tech Problem not a Debris Problem?


Earlier aprox 9:30 - 10 am NYPD source told me debris on tracks L train by 1st ave was why an Emergency break was pulled or went on ----- holding people prisoner in subway cars for at least 20 minutes....

but at 2:00 today an MTA employee told me real reason a tech glitch not debris caused the subway emergency brake to go on!!!!!!

The debris may read as a body!!?!

Don't know but one MTA employee said no debris just tech problem. 

City record number of tech nightmares starting with 911 and CityTime... Now this?



from this morning report from subway
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/06/l-train-halted-by-debris-on-tracks.html