NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dr. Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks Assault NYPD Fixing YouTube Proof close to 12,000 Views



Dr. Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks Assault NYPD Fixing YouTube Proof close to 12,000 Views




Please help push over 12,000 to continue to shame the NYPD, in my opinion an evil medical MD Dr. Andrew Fagelman and the Jodi Arias of medical reception desks Delita Hooks who the NYPD aided and abetted in violence, lies and getting away with everything but murder.

So far Internal Affairs has done nothing to arrest Delita Hooks for assault, battery and false cross complaint.

Question:  Are NYC Unions recommending Dr. Fagelman as an internist?  I just question this trying to figure out why the NYPD and even Internal Affairs may have motive to protect Dr. Fagelman.
I wonder if Dr. Fagelman has special friends in the NYPD or even Internal Affairs because IA has offices at one police plaza and hudson street close to Dr. Fagelman and Dr. F lives and works within the First Precinct so 8 months of waiting for Justice I have to wonder does Dr. Fagelman pedal drugs to the NYPD?  Any fixing or favors?   I am sure Dr. Fagelman would say not so because it is a serious crime but I have to wonder since it is 8 months no arrest and Delita Hooks clearly assaulted me first threatening me with bodily harm and she damaged my eye including a hole in my retina which had to be laser repaired and now I have permanent damage scar tissue, neck damage, I had cervical problems before the assault and had an MRI scheduled for the day after the assault but there is no doubt Delita Hooks repeatedly savage attacks damaged my neck more and Delita Hooks lied about me filing a false cross complaint so why would the NYPD go so far out of their way to protect her so I have to wonder and ask these questions.

If and when
Delita Hooks  is arrested because she has no prior arrest record and I wonder about that because based on her attack she in my opinion has violently attacked people she thought she could attack and bully, harm etc but either the records are sealed or the victims never came forward is my guess.

The DA has a bad reputation and the Michael Premo trial proved the DA is in bed with NYPD corruption and went the full distance in the false prosecution of Michael Premo who was innocent and falsely arrested by corrupt cops as the NYPD's own TARU video proves and how ironic my video proves I was violently assaulted and Det. John Vergona would not go to the DA with the video but yelled at me you are going to drop the charges.  Vergona knew I had a collapsed bladder from tumors as well as serious injuries including to my neck which was in a brace and he demanded I wait 4 days for a false arrest so he could inflict more suffering to not bending to his corrupt will to drop charges and I repeatedly agreed to drop charges but by Friday I was having even more vision problems and my health was far more declined so I did drop charges against my will because of the state of my health and Det. John Vergona used a false cross complaint another serious crime used by the violent liar Delita Hooks and note Dr. Fagelman did not fire her even after Dr. Vine demanded he fire Delita Hooks and in my opinion Dr. Fagelman's refusal to fire Delita Hooks does make him suspect because having a ticking time bomb and violent woman at the front desk is more than a liability and he is clearly a risk taker.


Det John Vergona taught me via the phone because he was too amoral and cowardly to meet me in person is my opinion so corrupt he refused to meet me in person to see the damage to my eye and defensive wounds to my arm.

Please help this YouTube to go viral.

Thank you.