NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, June 14, 2013

Dr. Andrew Faglman Internist Pays Receptionist Time Spent Punching Patient?


I was a patient of an MD that shared the office.  Delita Hooks came out from a long closed off counter to come after me, first yelling at me I have no rights.

By the way there are no name tags but Dr. Fagelman a slimy evil little man in my opinion did nothing even after my MD demanded Delita Hooks be fired.   My MD vacated the premises.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

Dr. Faglman's Delita Hooks Yelled at Me I have No Rights Violent Assaulted me YouTube 13,200 Views

Delita Hooks is violent and a liar but she can be so nice when she feels like it I hear especially now thanks to this YouTube.

Thank you because the YouTube exposes how evil an MD can be like Dr. Andrew Fagelman not firing Delita Hooks and how corrupt the NYPD detectives like John Vergona from The First Precinct are in my opinion.   The video gives you insight in to a lot of evil and at a medical office.  A medical office is suppose to be a safe place.

Det John Vergona said 'I don't care if you have two black eyes.



Dr Fagelman's Violent Receptionist Delita Hooks Damaged Retina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em


When Det John Vergona along with other corrupt NYPD officers fixed Delita Hooks savage attack it was like they attacked me too.

My eye is damaged because Delita Hooks made a hold my retina as the violent, lying bully ran barefoot to punch me as hard as she could in the eye and hole is a detachment.  Without surgery I would have gone blind.   Now there is scar tissue.

I saw my eye md that fitted me for glasses and contacts.   I don't own a printer so she printed out the eye test I have to do each day and my eye has to be monitored for the rest of my life.  My neck is also damaged and from her attack as I held my bags and I didn't put the two bags down and held my Iphone in my right and my left arm numb from 2 injections she ripped at my hair pulling me and I was able to get her to the floor the goal not to fight her put to get her off me.

The eye md said the retina is like cellophane and the emacular pucker is like a wrinkle and surgery is not something done lightly because the area is delicate.

Thank you for continuing to help the Youtube go viral over 13,145 views because Dr Andrew Fagelman an evil man in my opinion who did not fire Delita Hooks who when she feels like just like evil Det Vergona can behave nicely but in my opinion both evil monsters.

I have the worst chronic insomnia of my life from the trauma of Dr Fagelman's role as well as all involved including the NYPD.  I also want to know if Delita Hooks sent patients, co-workers, friends to youtube to harass me on her behalf on is that aggravated harassment.