NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 24, 2013

Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks YouTube Video Exposing Violent Assault and NYPD Fixing





Violent assault fixed by the NYPD using Delita Hooks false cross complaint and last night almost 9 months after I still have what seems like one voice "Delita Hooks" lying voice telling me it was me and this video proves it was Delita Hooks a violent liar the jodi arias so why has the NYPD fixed this violent crime  her stalker from last night directed me to the NYPD police report as if it vindicates Delita Hooks but if it exists it is proof more evidence NYPD corrupt and fixed this for her.

As an IAB officer said to me the video speaks for itself

So Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint a crime
threatened me with bodily harm and violently savagely attacked me another serious crime
and the NYPD fixed it...

did the NYPD make up a forged false cross complaint?

The NYPD repeatedly stopped me from filing a complaint and now was it Dr. Fagelman's lawyer or a stalker friend for Delita Hooks contact me -- referring to a false NYPD police report more proof the NYPD fixed this  violent crime and where going to do what ever it takes to fix this crime for Delita Hooks and Delita Hooks.

The possible aggravated harassment in my opinion almost 9 months of the Delita Hooks gang harassing me on my YouTube Channel blaming and slandering me -- I was asked what I did to make a 40 year old woman violently hit me, punch me after threatening me --- I did nothing -- there is no reason to hit someone and a patient in a medical office that is like hitting a person in Church.

I was asked by cyber stalker for Delita Hooks what I did?

I asked did  Delita Hooks do drugs?  Was she some kind of drug to act that crazy violent?

The lies and blame and cover-ups including by the NYPD and IAB is taking their sweet time like they want to cover this up and try and protect the NYPD brand.

Why does it seem like Delita Hooks is the NYPD Police Commissioner and Commander of the First Precinct get the NYPD to sell her lies when the video, photo evidence, medical reports prove she is guilty and the NYPD detectives all refused to meet me -- I can't even get the names and badge number of her special detectives that fixed it.

I can't get Vergona's badge number, I can't get his partner's name and badge number, I can't Sgt Chen's badge number so the corrupt is in your face for Delita Hooks like she runs the NYPD and she is the jodi arias of medical reception desks with the NYPD fixing this violent crime.

If there is a police report it is just more proof the NYPD fixed this violent crime and were confident no one would investigate their dirty corrupt dealings just like the detectives refused to investigate Dr. Andrew Fagelman, 155 Spring Streets, violent lying receptionist attacking me.

Her letter ghost written by I am guessing Dr. Fagelman's lawyer who didn't want to put his name on it further incriminates her and includes the fear I may come back and press charges against her yet again.