NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 17, 2013

Yetta Kurland Big Win FDNY EMS Gender Discrimination Case Settled


Democrat
Dear Friend --
I’m proud to announce that on Friday I, along with other civil rights attorney, filed a settlement in a major gender-discrimination lawsuit on behalf of women working for the City of New York
We represented female EMS workers at the FDNY who were unfairly denied promotions despite decades of service and exemplary records. 
"I had to fight twice as hard to do my job… I was doing all the work, but without the rank."  These words from Kathleen Gonczi, a 23-year veteran of the fire department, are all too familiar to millions of working women.  But Kathleen fought back, and I am proud to have been at her side.
After seven years of litigation, the FDNY has agreed to pay back wages and compensation to these courageous and hard working women.  They have also agreed to change their employment and promotion practices to better ensure all applicants have an equal chance to advance.
This settlement is a win for women in the workforce who deserve equal opportunities and equal recognition for their accomplishments.  But it also a win for all New Yorkers who deserve to have the most qualified employees working for them in the highest levels of leadership in New York City’s workforce, irrespective of race or gender. 

Yours,
Yetta

Read more about the settlement in the NY Times at: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/15/nyregion/women-settle-gender-bias-lawsuit-against-fire-dept.html.

You can also see this video at:


http://www.yettakurland.com/

-=-=-
Friends of Yetta · 130 Seventh Ave, #253, New York, NY 10011, United States
This email was sent to suzannahbtroy@mac.com. To stop receiving emails, click here.
You can also keep up with Yetta Kurland on Twitter.
-=-=-

Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.