NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg King of Historic Tech Corruption NYC Gov Corruption Round-up!


Mayor Bloomberg King of Historic Tech Corruption NYC Gov Corruption Round-up!



The 911 tech corruption is huge bigger than citytime --- historic crime, add 311, Board of election tech corruption, many board of ed tech corrupt dealings, 311 (I can't even get the price tag on that, NYCAPS, NYWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.....  (all tech and mike was suppose to be great tech whiz biz man!) plus a mega fortune in consultants that over billed us as well but none could do simple math -- we were robbed....

I would love to know how much we paid Gartner Group since Mike came to office and isn't it interesting Glenn Hutchins dumped his Gartner stock...remember my YouTube when Mike Bloomberg looks in the mirror he see Glenn Hutchins?

Could you imagine a flow chart of all the tech corruption, contracts, consultants, biz deals and billionaires, cronyism, lobbyists with nyc pensions hardee har and the people hired under Bloomberg look who they are related to -- would be hilarious if it wasn't the largest frauds and thefts in NYC gov...but look who grew richer hardee har...


911 Tech corruption bigger than CityTime finally unfolding..... even Peter Vallone has figured out 1+1 = 1 billion 3 million dollar over 1 billion dollar budget we were robbed.....!!!!!!!!!!!!


CityTime Preet said there would be arrests of nyc gov officials and there are none -- no top SAIC held accountable either.....  read about NSA and SAIC's sandal bigger than citytime and Obama punished the whistleblower?   NSA SAIC insight in to why SAIC no Enron endings and no arrests....


8 months anniversary since I was violently assaulted and the NYPD fixed the crime coercing me against my will 
video close to 12,000 views but thanks to NYPD fixing and favors I was forced to drop charges or go to jail for a weekend with a bleeding eye hole in my retina, cervical damage from assault plus the corrupt detective knew I had a collapsed bladder so him wanting to inflict suffering and more pain for not dropping charges as the video proves Delita Hooks false cross complaint but he didn't go to the DA his goal to force me to drop the assault charges or spend a weekend under what the United Nations might define as torture courtesy of the NYPD in my opinion....


Pat Lynch is asking for more money for the NYPD while New Yorkers are asking for a new commission in to the NYPD and a permanent  outside monitor!!!!