NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Edward Snowden Whistleblower Behind the NSA Surveillance Speaks Out YouTube



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kaRvzQ887HM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

“Whistleblower Behind the NSA Surveillance Speaks Out - Full Interview - Edward Snowden - 6/9/13” — (June 9, 2013) - The 29-year-old source behind the biggest intelligence leak ...


Please Google NSA SAIC Trailblazer and read The Nation's piece on Obama backing NSA whistle blowers going to jail.  My speciality is SAIC NYC gov crimes like CityTime and the SAIC MTA deal that almost was.  Why Bloomberg and Rudy pushed SAIC like a drug kingpin pushes heroin.  Why?  Rudy's deputy mayors turned lobbyists along with Liz Holtzman for SAIC.  SAIC won awards at they and sub-contractors stole CityTime. 911 even bigger. Whistle Blowers are punished.


FYI are 911 Tech contractors in my opinion over billed us and at least one in my opinion happen to work on 911 Tech Titanic.... under Bloomberg it was open season to over bill OBSCENELY --- may I use steal tax payer money instead of over bill?

CityTime close to 1 billion over billed for a hunk of junk to 2 billion 14 million NYC gov claims 2 billion 4 mill but I was told more



Google NSA SAIC Trailblazer and than NYC Gov SAIC CityTime corruption and than NYC Gov ECTP 911 Tech corruption -- the 911 Tech corruption is mind blowing....

Mayor Bloomberg's company not nyc gov got busted for allegedly spying on his clients, New Yorkers feel spied on and ask yourself why Bloomberg and Rudy pushed SAIC....like a drug king pin pushes heroin.....White House ambitions and more....

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/06/mayor-bloomberg-saic-top-officials.html?m=1