NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The NY Times to Censor Suzannah B. Troy's Comment on Christine Quinn?


Posted 1:57PM Will this comment make it past The NY Times Censors.  Carolyn Ryan is Chris Quinn's cheer leader and the censors at the NYT act like NYC is Baby Putinville.


Wow!  A first!  The NY Times approved my comment in 2 minutes on Christine Quinn and I am allowed to expose her on her role in pushing through 911 Tech corruption, CityTime, Board of Election tech corruption as well as Tsunami of Community Crushing Development like Rudin Luxury Condos not a hospital and Term Limits!!!!
Surprise my comment on  Charles Hynes comment posted and  has 100 thumbs up!


http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/18/nyregion/for-quinn-a-long-history-of-playing-the-insiders-game.html
Christine Quinn sold-us out.   She pushed through an illegal third term, a Tsunami of Community Crushing Development including the conversion of St. Vincent's Hospital in to Rudin Luxury Condos instead of fighting for protective zoning for a Trauma Level 1 hospital only -- one that might have saved Mark Carson's life so in my opinion Quinn's greed and ambition an LGBT hate crime, and Quinn pushed through a fortune historic in over-runs in technology contracts, staggering, CityTime, 911 Tech Corruption, etc.  The Board of Election tech doesn't even work so mayor Bloomberg is the emperor with no clothes and Ms. Quinn, his mini-me is a little emperor wannabe, far more ambition than she ever was an activist.

Under her watch affordable housing has become an oxymoron.!