NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Savage Assault NYPD Fixing 8 Months No Arrest



I was violently assaulted and Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist who savagely attacked me not arrested.   Did Dr Fagelman call 1-800-NYPD PBA IAB fix?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em


The corrupt evil md in my opinion  Dr Andrew Fagelman --- since he didn't fire Delita Hooks ---  I just wonder if he has "special" relationship with the NYPD  since he lives and works so close to First Precinct  Police plaza even commissioner ray Kelly's residence and internal affairs offices...?????


Just wonder since 8 months ago on Oct. 1  I was violently assaulted and coerced against my will to drop charges. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

Internal Affairs has the case open as I wait 8 months for Delita Hooks to be arrested for assault and a false cross complaint. 

Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Savage Assault NYPD Fixing 8 Months No Arrest help video go viral to expose the Jodi arias of reception desks -- I call her that because she got away with everything but murder.   Delita Hooks is a violent liar and the video proves it.  I didn't post it until her pals came to my YouTube channel slandering me, lying about me and blaming me.

It feels like Dr Fagelman is a party to the assault as he did not fire Delita Hooks and he paid her for her savage assault the beginning of the assault. 

I was not interested in fighting this violent crazed receptionist who along with Dr Andrew Fagelman has patient reviews on yelp warning patients to stay away. 


The video proves I was assaulted and so what is Internal Affairs doing all these months....saying her the video proves she was assaulted and coerced in to dropping charges -- why would she drop charges how can we cover up for the first precinct detective squad and DI Ed Winski?  

How ironic if Fagelman has an IAB friend patient or 1 police plaza pal or 01 precinct fixer or all of the above????

8 months, video evidence, photos before and after, medical reports and no arrest.  

Since I barely touched Delita Hooks but used her momentum to take her down to get her off me without ever putting down 2 bags one heavy with an iPad and my Iphone in my right hand and my left arm numb from $430 medical procedure and had no interest in a physical fight with her or anybody but she seemed experienced in cowardly attacks like I wasn't her first victim just the first to come forward so I wonder did she get medical reports forged which is a Federal offense since I was told after she attacked me and my MD demanded she be fired Delita Hooks went right back to her desk and I wonder if she has a history of violence but her victims never came forward or the records sealed?????

Just wondering out loud since 8 months no arrest and IAB sgt said to me sane words corrupt det who refused to even meet me the victim of a violent assault -- everybody will be interviewed and in 8 months since the assault not true.  

If only Delita Hooks had punched a cops wife like Ed Winski's wife or a cop but she picked a scape goat that she knew she could get away with it.  Dr Fagelman and Dekita Hooks confident despite the video they are not accountable for Dr Fagelman's violent abusive unprofessional receptionist who remains at her long closed off reception desk she should never have come out from behind.  

Delita Hooks was told not to contact me so are the NYPD going to ask Jennifer Desmond if Delita Hooks asked her to contact me by coming to my YouTube Channel and commenting? And how many others has Delita Hooks engaged to come to my channel to harass me and slander me? Just wondering because suddenly it stopped after 7 months like she isn't as confident she can continue to get away with it all?  And how many others blaming me for Delita Hooks unprofessional violent menacing actions. 


Delita Hooks violated my patient rights, my body and in my opinion
my patient privacy along with the women in the video who's names I don't know and yet they know mine just like the detectives who got Delita Hooks false cross complaint and never contacted me. How us that for corrupt creepy violations not just the physical assault.

I do not know what these detectives look like including the corrupt set that got mine and refused to meet me along with Sgt Chen and I can't get their badge numbers either.  


Does Internal Affairs have no Integrity and even an ounce of honesty?