NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 24, 2013

Katy Perry Documentary Winner on Netlfix Russell Brand a Loser


I am a deep thinker, very passionate and above average intelligence so why would I love a documentary on Katy Perry a pop star on Netflix?  She is unbreakable...she may not know it but she is.
Despite being signed by 2 major labels who never release her music she has to call her than 16 year old brother to ask him for money.  She is broke.  He has no money to give her.

You have never seen someone so devoted to making others happy including her fans.

Fox News reported in 2012 Katy Perry's documentary "Part of Me" flopped but Suzannah B. Troy is reporting Katy Perry's documentary is a winner on Netflix.

Katy is beautiful but lots of people are --- what makes her shine is her effervescence --- what made me love her ---   I have a special love for people like her.  Their upbeat quality and positivity is like a beautiful sun that warms your body on a cool day....

1) she reminds me of my most favorite person not in my life -- not gay.  She wasn't my lover but I loved her beauty inside out and her joy and positivity.  After she got married she changed and....

2) what drew me in was Katy dreams big, surrounds her self with very loyal people that truly care like her sister and that helps when she got suckered in believing her husband was prince charming when it appears not only wasn't he but in a recent interview Katy says she has something tucked away in a safe about her ex-husband's uncool behavior for a rainy day....  Could it be a video that Vivid would pay big bucks for?  She bent over backwards for her husband...


 "I felt a lot of responsibility for it ending, but then I found out the real truth, which I can't necessarily disclose because I keep it locked in my safe for a rainy day. I let go and I was like: This isn't because of me; this is beyond me. So I have moved on from that."

Russell Brand sent her a text divorce notice and has never spoken or contacted her since.   Eeewwww......

Heart breaking was how hard she worked and beyond stretched her self to the limit flying half way around the world to keep her marriage going but in fact surprise he wasn't worthy of her.

She collapses in exhaustion and depression crying and her loyal staff and sis help support and love her -- she gets herself up to perform and her fans in Portuguese tell her I love you Katy  and she cries I get it so completely.....that is beautiful..




I am not a Katy Perry fan -- just too old about to be 51 years old...but loved the film and bought 2 songs for my iPhone  'Wide Awake" (We all get the wake up call ya know what I mean...)and'  "Part of Me" (you are not going to crush my SOUL)


http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/07/11/hot-links-why-katy-perrys-documentary-part-me-flopped/


Note:  I don't like any techno music -- I just want to hear beautiful voices and music....
I look forward to her work with far less everything and far more her voice and her words...her lyrics... on her journey in this world....

http://youtu.be/i6oaXe2lw1Q  Katy a beautiful voice and you can actually hear her voice in this video.