NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 24, 2013

Gary Tilzer True News Alive Temporary Tele Number


Gary Tilzer True News Alive Temporary Tele Number

Gary Tilzer is at Methodist Hospital and it took an all nighter Saturday with a 911 call and a very good NYPD Sgt Cooper to help me to find out Gary alive.

Just barely and at Methodist Hospital crammed in a room with lots of men. 

He is very ill.  Diabetes and sugar to high. 

He can't be released until
sugar levels lower and he is in horrifying shape. 

Very sad and upsetting. The part of NYC Bloomberg Quinn doesn't want you to know about.   Gary needs help and corrupt politicians and posers posing as journalist celebrating he is sick could die and no computer. Read my blog posts all Saturday Sundau on finding Gary who vanished into unconsciousness Tues - Friday and no one knew where to?

He needs health insurance, home Heath care aid, and FYI I got him a new temp tele number (929) 888-4942 until he he's a replacement phone same old number once he returns home.  He said he remembers nothing Tuesday after his blogging until Friday and getting a call in the ambulance so he is convinced he had his wallet and phone in the ambulance. 

We hoped he would be home and reconnected with his computer but his health serious problems so now we hear not Thursday but in hospital cut off from his computer thru July 4th weekend.

FYI: Gary had his blog illegally removed on a Sunday aprox 2 years ago he called me 5am and by 6am enlisted Louis Flores's help by 4pm we got his blog back.

When my YouTubes removed the first exposing Det John Vergona copies of this http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE which corrupt detectives Det squad fixed along supervisors.  


Gary would not take 5 minutes to write Google on my behalf yet I gave my heart soul and more to get Gary reconnected to the world.  

Sadly I can't load him a computer because I fear it be stolen at the hospital.