NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dr. Fagelman Delita Hooks NYPD involved in Fixing Violent Assault Karma


 I look awful and like I have aged a hundred years.

I don’t sleep much and it is hard to do what I do that gives me joy especially working out and at age 50 years old you need to work out to fight off all kinds of problems and just to feel good.

My hair looks so unhealthy that I paid to get it glossed and a temporary color that doesn’t hide all the grey but does a little giving me an illusion of healthy hair.....


I am so drained and so upset.  I see my eye MD about my contact lenses and not being able to see out of my left eye when I wear the lenses for mono vision.


I pray Karma serves Delita Hooks the punishment she deserves for her evil and that includes violence and blaming her victim and all those that aided and abetted her I pray are punished in the most creatively karmic way and that their evil really comes back to haunt them.

I feel very upset and very tired.....

Continue to work every day for Justice.