NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dr. Fagelman's receptionist behavior so reprehensible YouTube Adult Rating 12,691 Views


Please continue to help make this YouTube viral to expose Dr. Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring Street who did not fire Delita Hooks for savagely attacking me and she did a series of crazy assaultive actions before I started filming including getting between me and the door to violently give me the finger.

Please help this YouTube to go viral to also shame Delita Hooks the Jodi Arias of medical receptionist a violent liar who continues to blame me for the violent assault and help expose the corrupt NYPD who helped her get away with everything but murder.




http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE


For some reason this video that happened where any child could have witnessed it has been given an adult rating and yet there is so much violence on YouTube far more graphic so why did it get an adult rating?  Is Dr. Fagelman's receptionist behavior so reprehensible for a medical office is that why?


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/06/dr-fagelman-delita-hooks-assault-nypd.html

Dr. Fagelman's receptionist behavior so reprehensible YouTube Adult Rating 12,691 Views