NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dr. Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Assault NYPD Fixing YouTube 12,473 Views





http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

Dr. Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Assault NYPD Fixing YouTube 12,473 Views
Thanks to everyone that is helping this YouTube to go viral....
I feel like Dr. Fagelman and NYPD as much a part of the violent assault because Dr. Fagelman did not fire her but paid her for her time.  She had no right to touch me body and she violated my patient rights..Delita Hooks violated my body and since she had my name I am guessing she violent my patient privacy because I was Dr. Vine's patient who shared the office.  You can see in the video no one has any name tags and I was told the women in the video all lied and said it was me.

Thanks again for everyone helping this YouTube to go viral.

The corrupt NYPD involved fixed this crime....I ask with bitterness did Dr. Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring street call 1-800-NYPD PBA IAB Fixing hotline?

Email to NYC Gov Commission to Combat Police Corruption 3 videos that prove in my opinion NYPD Police Corruption
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/05/nyc-commission-to-combat-police_25.html

Internal Affairs continues to sit on this rather than arrest Delita Hooks for assault and a false cross complaint and my video, photos before and after and medical records are more than enough...

I also question if Delita Hooks forged medical reports for herself since I barely touched her defending myself and my MD told me Delita Hooks went right back to her desk and worked as if nothing had happened.  My MD demanded Dr. Fagelman fire Delita Hooks and Dr. Andrew Fagelman refused.

Without surgery to my retina I would have gone blind and now I have scar tissue from the hole Delita Hooks made in my eye and my cervical spine is damaged....my cervical spine was a mess before which was why I had an MRI scheduled for the next day but Delita Hooks violent assault hurt my neck worse and it is not getting better, her yanking back my neck also caused floaters and her running punch to my eye caused a hole in my retina.

In my opinion Dr. Andrew Fagelman is an evil man.

Delita Hooks can act very nice but she is clearly a violent abuser and liar that blames the victim and watch the door.  She could have closed it.   Fagelman's website shows the reception desk which is long and closed off so clearly she came out from behind it to come after me and provoked me first to get help but Dr. Vine was already in with another patient and than Delita Hooks provoked me to start filming.


Note the reception desk has no name plates with who works for who as well as the employees.  In my opinion that office is poorly run and Delita Hooks is the Jodi Arias of Medical reception with corrupt NYPD helping Hooks get away with everything but murder.