NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2 LGBT Hate Crime Violent Attacks Right After Hate Crime Protest


2 LGBT Hate Crime Violent Attacks Right After Hate Crime Protest

Multiple attacks on gay men in hours after hate-crime protest




Mayor Bloomberg only talks gun violence but I was a victim of a crazy verbal assault by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks who came out from behind a long receptionist desk and menaced me.  She got between me and the door and violently gave me the finger and provoked me to start filming because this violent abuser clueless even today that she did something very wrong....

Who gives a medical patient the finger getting between the patient and the door and walks away so pleased?  Dr. Andrew Fagelman's special receptionist and it felt like a 100 percent hate.

Delita Hooks joyously ran at me first throwing her shoes at me violently running and punching me as hard as she could in the eye.  Internal Affairs IAB  capt. Wright did something brutally similar but to his gal pal a Sgt in Domestic Abuse but I was not Delita Hooks lover but a patient that was holding my bags and iphone with my left arm numb from 2 injections.  I got hate, a verbal attack, lies and violence so severe I could have lost my vision without surgery and now there is scar tissue in my eye.  Det John Vergona also gave me a taste of NYPD bias and hate.


Det John Vergona of the First Precinct also a hateful creep said to me "I don't care if you have 2 black eyes."

Well I outed John Vergona for what he is so he would not dare say that to the victims of this hate crime.  
Vergona won't be abusing victims of violent assaults anytime soon because I reported him to Internal Affairs along with all the NYPD involved in fixing Delita Hooks violent assault of me that left me blind without eye surgery and damage to my cervical spine but no arrest.

The NYPD won't dare try this with the LGBT hate crimes that happened on Houston Street.

ps So many people think mayor Bloomberg is gay by the way.....

Guess who I have a theory about being gay and may even have a gay NYPD sex partner fixing for him?