NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Jennifer Desmond Defends Dr Fagelman's Delita Hooks Violent Assault of a Patient


http://www.jenniferdesmond.com/. Is this the same Jennifer Desmond???

Jennifer Desmond Defends Dr Fagelman's Delita Hooks Violent Assault of a Patient
Delita Hooks repeatedly provoked Suzannah Troy and violated her patient rights including to a safe environment but that is lost on Jennifer who is causing even more suffering to a victim of a violent assault.



To reply to this comment click here.
To see all comments on this video click here.
As a 7 year patient of Dr. Fagelman, I can say that Delita Hooks has been nothing but delightful, and professional to me. Dr. Fagelman is an excellent doctor, and this video clearly shows a woman provoking another person into a fight.


Is this the same Jennifer Desmond that defends a violent assault by Dr Andrew Fagelman's front desk receptionist office manager that came out from behind a long closed off desk after a verbal assault, repeatedly provoking me -- the final provoking act getting between me in the door to violently give me the finger so I wanted to video tape to document and show the MDs,

In my opinion Jennifer Desmond has no sensitivity or brains because watch the video and you can see Delita Hooks could close the door but I stead uses it for balance to begin a violent assault that involved throwing her shoes running at me barefoot to punch me in the eye making a hole in my retina.  Without surgery I would have gone blind.  Delita Hooks treated me like a human piƱata punching kicking and ripping out my air and earring. 

In my opinion Jennifer Desmond you are either stupid or blind because the video shows how our of line Delita Hooks was and how easily she could have closed the door.