NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violently Assaulted Patient NYPD Fixing and Favors?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em


http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2013/05/nypd-iab-ccrb-2-youtubes-prove-nypd.html?m=1
One wonders if Dr Andrew Fagelman contacted NYPD and got fixing and favors?

How ironic if fixing and favors an Internal Affairs Bureau Det.?

IAB sent Det Vergona investigation to The Integrity Unit to die?
Eric Sander's is representing a woman IAB Det who confirms IAB fixes stats and crimes as well.

She like I am named Campisi in law suit.

I know I was blogging at the time about when were the NYPD Rape Cops going to jail?

No doubt I was a victim of bias more than one by Det John Vergona in my opinion but was there an added factor involved Fagelman and Delita Hooks on the part of the NYPD like Adrian Schoolcraft's kidnapper NYPD Chief Marino getting HGH scripts from Staten Island MD??????


Watch the video of the First Precinct turning me away preventing me from filing a complaint Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint after an hour and half before via the phone Sgt Chen First Precinct Det Squad supervisor said yes come in. He agreed I had a right to make complaint.

NYPD PO Migori can be heard stating he must have been confused.

Truly laughable if it was not scary and wrong.

Prof John Eterno said egregious.  The 01 should have taken the alleged complaint and put in both our files.  Prof Eterno is a retired NYPD capt with Phd.



Chief Campisi:
It would be something if Dr Fagelman picked up the phone and got NYPD fixing -- phone ordered while I was told I had to come in only to be turned away.

I reported the false cross complaint to DI Ed Winski via phone message and a letter only to get no response as well as audio recorded inside 01 PO Migori refusing to allow me to file complaint!