NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SAIC CityTime Shareholder Law Suit Time Running Out


SAIC CityTime Shareholder Law Suit Time Running Out

SAIC  CITYIME Crime DPA (deferred prosecution agreement)


DPA is that like Charlie Sheen committing a crime -- we know he is guilty but above the law?

DPA means SAIC admits some kind of guilty but has been trying to not really take responsibility?


The Judge presiding over the derivative law suit has to make a decision soon.

This is the OJ Trial in reverse.

SAIC in my opinion guilty as sin and SAIC guilty even before Denault was hired as the Richard Valcich whistle blowing letter proved.   Why is Valcich a hero with zero to say hardee har....

Why won't Preet Bharara go back in Time like the Shareholders law suits?
Hardee har.....

We are hoping the Judge will do the right thing and it will shame Preet Bharara who said there would be arrests NYC gov officials just like Rose Gill Hearn (the political arm of Mike) and Bloomberg both said -- we would get all the money stolen by Spherion back.

Well we haven't.

Stay tuned.   CityTime trial coming soon.  Will Preet Bharara have to give Team Bloomberg including Rose Gill Hearn immunity?

I want even more money back for The People of NYC from SAIC.  I want arrests of SAIC top officials and NYC Gov top officials and resignations...Bloomberg, Team Bloomberg and Christine Quinn should resign truly....This is Richard Nixon like and the ECTP 911 Tech Corruption even more heinous --- 911 our lives!



ps  http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2013/04/christine-quinn-endorsed-by-lobbyist.html  Do not forget Rudy's role, his guys lobbyist and than there is Liz Holtzman who endorses Mike Bloomberg's mini-me Christine Quinn -- do the math.....